Dark Chocolate Peppermint Matcha Collagen Coconut Butter Cups
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 scoop Bluebonnet Matcha Collagen
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- sea salt
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler. In a medium size pot add water and bring a slow boil. Place a glass bowl over top and add chocolate and stir until melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Fill 12 silicon mini muffin cups with 1/2 tablespoon each of melted chocolate, making sure it coats the bottom and pressing it against the sides to form a cup. Place in freezer for 5 minutes until hard.
- Make the matcha coconut butter mixture. Mix together melted coconut butter, matcha collagen, and peppermint extract until well combined. Once chocolate is hard, fill cups with about 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture. Place in the freezer for 5 more minutes until hard.
- Finally layer the cups with the remaining chocolate (about 1/2 tablespoon each). Sprinkle with sea salt and place in freezer until set, about 5 minutes. Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat!