Now Foods Pumpkin Seed Oil
1 in stock
- Nutritional Oil, Essential Fatty Acids and Phytosterols
- Cold Pressed, Non-GMO
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium and many other nutrients.
- Pumpkin seed oil may reduce inflammation and arthritis.
- Pumpkin seeds may reduce symptoms of benign prostate enlargement and an overactive bladder.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, high cholesterol, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
- Whole pumpkin seeds are a good source of fiber. Diets high in fiber are associated with many health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
- The high zinc content of pumpkin seeds may help improve sperm quality and fertility in men.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium all of which help promote good sleep.
Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Softgel capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. For educational purposes only. Consult your healthcare provider before taking nutritional supplements.
Have no product in the cart!